Glastonbury Town Council are inviting tenders for works to replace the boiler in the Town Hall
This specification details the requirements for the Mechanical Services associated with the proposed refurbishment of the existing Basement boiler and plant room and new First Floor Boiler/Plant Room for Glastonbury Town Hall.
SCOPE OF WORKS
The Mechanical Services Sub-Contract will include the following:
- Site preparation isolation, drain down & removal of existing plant and services
- Alteration to mains cold water services and gas supplies.
- Install Boilers, flues, pumps, and all ancillary plant equipment.
- Commission and testing of all M&E systems
- Provision of ventilation system for boiler room if required
- Testing and Commissioning of M&E Services
- O&M manuals
The Mechanical Engineering Services Installation shall generally comprise the purchase, delivery to site, off-loading, hoisting, erection, fixing, testing, setting to work, commissioning, and providing 12 months warranty of the works described in this SOW and the accompanying drawings.
Fully modulating pre-mix gas fired condensing boiler to be installed within the New Plant Room situated behind the Town Hall Kitchen area. The boilers shall be supplied by Potterton Boilers Ltd, from their Sirius Three range.
- Potterton Sirius Three 130kW
- Operating temperatures to be 80/60°C Flow & Return.
- Electrical supply 230v 1ph 50Hz
- Flue diameter 110 (I/D)
- Flow and Return connections R11/2″ male
- Gas connection R1″ male
- Condensates drain 32mm dia.
- All necessary control and safety devices sequence boilers via control panel are installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Supply and install PHEX to separate the existing system from the new boiler
- Provide condensate drainage from the boiler including flue system
- Arrange for commissioning of boilers on site by boiler manufacturer
SCOPE OF WORKS TO INSTALL ONE NEW BOILER IN NEW PLANT ROOM POSITION
Contact the Town Clerk, Conor Ogilvie-Davidson, for more information such as building plans and a viewing of the site via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION OF TENDERS FOR WORK
Tender documents are to be provided in hard copy within a sealed envelope based on the full specification attached to this article to:
Private and Confidential
FAO Town Clerk
All documents must be received by 5pm on Wednesday 28 September 2022 at 23:59
The contract can be viewed on Contracts Finder at this link: https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/4052b6cb-fb7e-4e14-8ffe-643a9732933d