GLASTONBURY TOWN COUNCIL IS LOOKING FOR A
ADMIN OFFICER AND RECEPTIONIST
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Town Council reception each morning – Monday to Friday
• Administering appropriate committees of the Council as required
• Collection of allotment rents and administration of the allotment system
• Taking bookings for the various halls and rooms managed by the council
• General administration including filing, indexing, photocopying etc
• Handling and recording monies received
• Preparation of News Releases and inclusion on Social Media
This is a part-time role of 16 hours per week each morning Monday to Friday, with a monthly requirement to prepare for and attend the Council’s Planning Committee meeting.
Based predominately in the Glastonbury Information Centre, it is imperative that the successful applicant will be personable and be able to manage receptionist responsibilities to a high standard. They will also be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
The starting salary is £18,065 (pro-rata) and you will be automatically enrolled on the Somerset County Council Superannuation Scheme.
The full Job Description and Person Specification for this position is available from the Glastonbury Information Centre or by email email@example.com
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 5.00pm on MONDAY 1st April 2019.
• INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD WEEK COMMENCING APRIL 8th 2019.